I like the idea of having a playlist section on my site that records what I’ve been listening to. However, I’m not so keep to manually maintain the thing. I want my PC (yes, it’s not a Mac) to publish my playlists to my server for me. This could be by way of an include file or something so as not to mess with Movable Type. I wonder if anybody is doing such a thing? Wouldn’t it be cool if some program or another could also automatically link to the Amazon album that the track was from? Some clever bod out there must have created something that does this. If this bod is you – let me know!
Here’s a sample playlist from my mp3 player today. I tend to listed to whole albums at a time rather than just individual tracks.
- U.F.Off: Best of The Orb (The Orb)
- Mulholland Drive Soundrtrack (Angelo Badalementi)
- The Very best of The Yardbirds (The Yardbirds)
- A Collection of Great Dance Songs (Pink Floyd)
- Dear Catastrophe Waitress (Belle and Sebastian)
- Youth and young manhood (Kings of Leon)
- Think Tank (Blur)
- The Man In Black (Johnny Cash)
- So much for the city (The Thrills)
- Permission to land (The Darkness)